Monday, December 3, 2012

WW4D Ole Freds Ate Up With A Bad Case Of The Dumbass/W7CPA CB Shop.

Poor ole Freddy boy aint got the guts all bark and no bite on 14.313 mhz the ham/amateur radio new cb band said he would come up and cut my coax. Then stated that he would do it around 2 or 3 am??? If your gonna do it at least let me watch right??? I mean come on guys get a clue its dark at that time. I mean I told ole Fred to come on up and what road I am on or I would meet him down at the Flyin J Truckstop. He said he was gonna bring me a Pepsi Cola and a Redman Echo box. So my question many other cbers and listeners out there are wondering Fred wheres my Pepsi Cola and Echo Box??? We are still waiting for old Fred to put on his pampers pack his shit in his piece of shit pickup and get off his ass and get up here. Another issue I wish to promote is I was informed today on 14.313 mhz that ole Crybaby Randy W7CPA is running one hell of CB shop out of the backside of his Arizona shithole. I spoke with 525 out of the Southwest PA. The Keystone and old Randy boy had fixed up his Cobra 148 GTL to sound mighty fine and bodacious soundin on 14.313 mhz. So lets all raise our glasses and take a drink and give two thumbs up and a California howdy to old Randy the dipshit dumbass hosebag cb repair man anyway hope all is well around the country and globe and everybody had wonderful turkey day and a merry christmas comin up soon.Anyway 73 til we talk again on 14.313mhz or til ole Uncle Charlie in his black van stops by like ole Fred WW4D says There gonna get ya Jesse. Gotta Love it. Or as I been told by many other operators Freds gonna get ya Jesse.Gotta Love it. Like ole Fred says Lets Rodeo Jesse You Dont Give A Shit About Anyone. Well let me close and say hes partly right ya want a break or me to standby a minute ask but ill be damned if any one with there little dollar general plastic sheriff badge/ham license and there little wooden stick pony and there walmart cap guns are gonna tell me. 73 KW0TO Jesse James

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jesse! FCC bust your ass? You haven't been heard none on 14.313 lately, now have ya????

    ReplyDelete